Apa Yang anda Cari

Friday 16 January 2015

WE getting married




hye.. sorry a little clumsy over here... i want to share you some thing special... as u can see... chiola put a picture of getting married.. guess what.. yeah... we getting married soon... but in one condition... i have to finish my study first... he purpose me on 8 '2014 but we had to postpone a for a year...
it my father request.. he want me to finished up my study.. and i have to followed.. but it okay.. if destiny come.. no want can deny it.. i hope my bae will be my husband for a rest of my life.. it a lot of patient.. it a lot of fight, laugh . even love can killing us fo being patient.. i like him so much.. he was a part of me.. i cant deny that im in love with him... wahhhh.... sound so ewwwww..... hahaha... 

we not that sweet... we fighting every day... we sulk.. we found our weakness and try to accept it every day... and the most important thing is my bae stand with me whenever im getting tired of my life.. my life is not an easy u know.. it full of stress.. it full of tear ... it full of loses my spirit.. but he always try to help me up... that why i love him... i dont need a wealth... i dont need him to being perfect all the time.. i just want him to struggling to live with me... 

so.. here the deal.. in this Chinese New Year... i will come to see his parent and family.. to get them bless.. i hope them can accept me.. and then.. we have to talk about how to talk with my father about our plan to get married.. then.. on a week before i'm married... we will arrange a engagement.. and then we will get married after 7 day... i dont want to engage for a long period of time.. it take a high cost.. like i said.. i dont want my bae waste to much of money... 

okey.. last night.. we planned everything. we had to make a wedding in a hall or mybe some place... i actually avoid to get married at my family house.. because.. if i get married at my father house.. my mom will sulk,, and if i get married at the mother house.. my father will not coming for a long time.. he will stay for a little of time.. 

so. the color will be ocean blue and white...  ok it 2 day work... day 1 .. morning it will be our NIKAH at that time.. we will using a white dress..MALAM BERINAI we have to own my mother respect by using a Brunei tradition.. idk what it is.. but we will try.. and then.. day to.. at the morning for SANDING we will use my honey tradition... BUGIS STYLE... i also dont even  know.. but i'll search for it.. and then at the night .. we will using a MURUT TRADITIONAL WEAR.. i knew it.. it will be awesome.. hehehhee.. for POTONG KEK.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment